An iron or sew on patch with a felted crest and detailed embroidery to make it really pop! You can put on a backpack or a sweater or zip up... get creative! Follow these instructions for perfect application. Have fun with it!
Do not use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls or leathers. They could melt!
Here’s how you do it!
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered.
- Set iron to highest temperature setting for five minutes. No steam. It's helpful to remove all the water in the iron before turning it on to prevent steam.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment/fabric, embroidery facing up.
- Place light cloth over patch and press iron somewhat firmly ( Remember: don't crush the puffiness of the word Oshawa) down for 30-45 seconds with constant pressure. No need to move the iron around. Keep it steady.
- Let cool for one minute. Turn the garment inside out. Iron the back side of the patch in the same manner as step 5.
- Let it cool and turn right side out. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
Enjoy your new patch! For a more permanent solution, consider using a sewing machine to sew the edges of the patch.